Sunday, November 9, 2014

The beginning


So this is my first Blog and I don't have a fucking idea how to write one, but let's start! :D

first some things about me: I am a German/Spanish guy, 21 Years old who loves the adventure and get to know new experience. So after living 2 years in Spain i decided to get out of my comfort zone again and travel to Australia to follow my dream and start to explore the world. It really was a hard decision because i had to leave a lot behind me...

Ah and by the way if you haven't noticed my English is shit :D so i hope not to meet many Germans in Australia (Germans are everywhere; especially in Australia) to improve my English knowledge and maybe this blog in English helps me, too :P 
 
So i took the plane from Frankfurt to Australia! but first stop in Taipei (Taiwan)...let the adventure begin :) 


In this Blog i will regularly write about my experience. 

PS: yeah the guy in the Photo left that's me... :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment